Cancellation, Returns and Refunds Policy
Company number: NL 778
Address: Office 535 21 Botanic Avenue, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT7 1JJ
Email: [email protected]
1. You have the right to cancel or return your order up to 14 working days following receipt of your goods. This includes your right to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. You will receive a full refund.
2. If any goods you purchase is damaged, faulty or incorrect, we may offer an exchange or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act (the “Act”). Your legal rights under the Act are that within 30 days of delivery of the products, you may exercise the right to a refund if the products purchased is not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or as described.
3. Goods to return must be in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging. We will refund the price or replace the product. Return delivery charges will only be refunded in the event of faulty, damaged or incorrect items being sent to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
4. To return or exchange an item, you should: (1) completely fill out the return form with all the requested information, attach: (2) the products, (3) the Package, (4) a copy of the order form (description of the order), (5) a copy of the Receipt, and (6) send to the Seller's address specified in the return form.
5. Your right to return does not apply to products which fall into the following categories unless they are faulty:
- Goods made to your specification cannot be returned for any reason unless faulty.
- Perishable goods unless faulty or damaged.
6. If the products are not delivered to you according to the order we have the right to return funds to you. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you.
7. The cost of returning items is down to you and you are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. We recommend that you obtain a Proof of Postage certificate which are available free of charge from the Post Office. We will refund returns postage for an item which is faulty, damaged or sent to you in error. This does not affect your statutory rights to return faulty or misdescribed goods.
8. Lost Returns:
Should your chosen courier fail to deliver or lose their return parcel, it is your responsibility to claim compensation from the courier directly. Personal Products & Service LP will not be liable for any lost returned parcels. Please note that it is your responsibility to choose the most appropriate method for returns with the appropriate insurance. Personal Products & Service LP cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen delays such as strikes, riots, war or act of God.
All refunds will be made to the debit or credit card on which the original purchase was made. In the event that Personal Products & Service LP is unable to credit your original method of payment, you will be contacted by the Personal Products & Service LP to arrange an alternate method of refund.